STYLEHAIRFOODCREATEBEAUTYFITNESSVIDEOSFAMILY

Thursday, February 2

mix tape #3


Here I present this months mixed tape! This assortment was of course inspired by the overall theme of February being love in all its forms.  
My perception of love right now is purely the romantic love between my sweetheart and I, so a few of these songs found their way from my wedding play list.
You will find many favorites of mine in this mix ranging from the old to the new, and spanning several different genres.
Once again all the songs are lined right up in a "mix tape" format, with each song leading you to a YouTube video, and again let me say to not judge me because of the video content, you're just supposed to listen to the music:) Enjoy!


SIDE A:
1. I'm Yours - Jason Mraz
2. Two Doves - Dirty Projectors
3. L.O.V.E. - Michael Buble'
4. The Nearness of You - Norah Jones
5. When You Love Someone - Bryan Adams
6. Love Me Tender - Elvis Presley
7. Dream a Little Dream of MeElla Fitzgerald & Louie Armstrong

SIDE B:
1. Lucky - Colbie Caillat
2. When You Say You Love Me - Josh Groban
3. My Baby Just Cares For Me - Nina Simone
4. My Funny Valentine - Bjork
5. Love Story - Taylor Swift
6. Once in a Lifetime Love - Keith Urban
7. Love Like This - Natasha Bedingfield
8. Crazy Love - Mindy Gledhill

I hope you've enjoyed today's collection of love songs!! If you find a new song or artist that you really like let me know!

xoxo, Emily
P.S. My mix tape feature was inspired by bluebird

No comments: