STYLEHAIRFOODCREATEBEAUTYFITNESSVIDEOSFAMILY

Monday, December 12

Mix tape #1

This is such an exciting post today! for me anyways, and it will be for you too if you read on:)
I love love music, as i know many of you do as well. It plays almost none-stop here at the Meyers roost, and I'm always looking for non-pushy ways of sharing my favorites with you! So I've decided to start a new feature here on Life, etc. and its going to be a a themed group of current favorites in a "mix tape" format, with each song leading you to a YouTube video of the performance.
Today is my very first mix tape day (inspired by the fabulous bluebird) and I've chosen to start this feature off with some newbies, a few oldies, but all goodies!
I can't express how much i love this mix of songs!!
Please do enjoy:)



SIDE A:
1.      razzle dazzle rose by camera obscura
2.      the girl by city and colour
3.      hard believer by first aid kit
4.      don't hold your breath by athlete
5.      cannonball by damien rice
6.      samson by regina spektor
7.      such great heights by iron and wine

SIDE B:
1.      proof by coldplay
2.      your love is forever by band of horses
3.      the story by brandi carlile
4.      both sides now by joni mitchell
5.      the build up by kings of convienience
6.      two doves by dirty projectors
7.      curs in the weeds by horse feathers
8.      someone like you by adele

I hope that you've enjoyed the songs you've listened to, and that you've chosen to add some of them to YOUR favorites library! let me know if you have:)

xoxo, Emily
P.S. I'm not endorsing the videos, jut the fabulous music! haha

No comments: